Monday 25 November 2013

Intro

Hi.  I created this blog as a platform to air my views on some of the games that I play fairly frequently.  A bit about me, I'm 29, married and living in the UK.  I work full time as an IT Engineer for a large insurance company and am also studying for a business degree part time at university.  As you can imagine, free time for gaming comes at a premium for me.  Because of this I'm not proclaiming myself to be a professional gamer, or some kind of games expert.  It struck me though that the majority of blogs and YouTube channels I've seen are posted from this kind of perspective, so I wanted to offer an alternative viewpoint.  At the moment I'm mainly playing Call of Duty: Ghosts on PS3, while playing online quite late last night it occurred to me that I had quite a few opinions about this game that I wanted to get off my chest, and this would be a natural place to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment